after 1 day :
DOWNLOAD                                  PKGS       FILES    XFER (MB)
Completed                              1591/1591 10557/10557  381.9/381.9

PHASE                                        ACTIONS
Removal Phase                            10069/10069
Install Phase                            51802/51802
Update Phase                              4750/16442Action upgrade failed for
'usr/apache2/2.2/libexec/amd64/m
od_dtrace.so' (pkg://opensolaris.org/web/server/apache-22/plugin/plugin-dtrace):
 MemoryError:
 The running system has not been modified. Modifications were only made to a
clone of the running system.  Thi
s clone is mounted at /tmp/tmpH0ViTd should you wish to inspect it.
pkg: An unexpected error happened during image-update:

pkg: There is not enough memory to complete the requested operation.  At least
761MB of virtual memory was in use by this command before it ran out of memory.
You must add more memory (swap or physical) or allow the system to access more
existing memory, or quit other programs that may be consuming memory, and try
the operation again.

how do I increase swap ? can I go to single user mode remotely using ssh ?