Till you get the updated compiler, you can try setting the environment variable

LD_NOEXEC_64=1

-Siva

PS: Did we not just had a similar question?

On 02/25/10 11:10 AM, Ginn Chen wrote:
An old bug. You need to update the compiler.
However, I don't know how to do that on OpenSolaris.

I just rsync the updated compiler from a Solaris 10 machine.

Ginn