Next release of GNOME is scheduled on Mar 31GNOME 2.30.0 newstable releaseI was
wondering if it is possible that nextrelease of OpenSolaris could be delayed
forthe beginning of April since we could enjoy innew GNOME release. One or two
weeks of rescheduling,I believe it is worth integration of new GNOMErelease.
Thanks,Uros Nedic