os b133
Hello
I'm a bit in a catch22 situation. For my card - FX 5700LE - I need the
173.14.25 driver. I downloaded the driver from NVIDIA.
# sh <driver>.run givs me the error, that the NVDAgraphics package can't be
uninstalled. Okay,
# pfexec pkg uninstall NVDAgraphics tells me that the package isn't installed.
So it seems I have to uninstall the package nvidia. Right, when I try that, the
error message is, that the package can't be uninstalled and I should try it in
a different boot env. Fair enough, so I left X and switched to init 1. Same
problem here. Hum. How to solve the prob?
Thank's in advance
jens57