Hello,
so no, the issue is not somewhere else, but it's directly on the solaris and it
happens on both b134 and b111b (OS 2009.06).
The issue is this: OS runs on Lenovo T500 which provides wifi card and e1000g0
card. When I boot and let OS boot without cable pluged into the e1000g
connector then network (routing!) will not work. I'm able to ping machines on
network (10.0.0.*), but routing will not work. For example ping complains with
`no route to host' message (when I ping something outside). As I said, this
happen on both b111b and b134. Now, I've not found it that quickly since
normally I came to office, put notebook on desk, plug network cable to the
e1000g0 connector and switch on and boot the OS. If I do this, then network
including routing works as expected.
To me this looks like an issue in nwamd or something of that kind. I'm using
defaultrouter configuration i.e.
ka...@thinkpad:~$ cat /etc/defaultrouter
10.0.0.138
ka...@thinkpad:~$

Now, the question is if this is already reported somewhere or if I shall report
it myself.
Thanks,
Karel
PS: general note: b134 looks really nice, much better than 133/132. Thanks for
this!