Can any body tell me how to install a developer version OS? Where to select
installation option?

I'd kind of like some more clarity on this too. Use to you could get sxde iso
which was ON/Nevada in current status iso release ONNV Project. Next sxde died
and sxce was only available and the dev was within Operating System/Networking
(ON) Download Center. Now sxce has died and 2009.06 .com distro is only
available thru open .org hub. My guess is very little is available complete iso
thru the old Sun Download Manager. You must go thru pkg Manager and open .com
release.