On 29/03/2010 10:26, Luca Ferrari wrote:
Hi all,
since I'm a kde-desktop user I'm really glad that there is some effort like the
project Korona to keep KDE up-to-date on OpenSolaris, good job!
However, I'd like to know if there is some port of the nautilus time slider on
the dolphin file manager, that will bring KDE the same power as the Gnome
desktop on OpenSolaris.

No, nobody's working on this AFAIK. Might be a nice KDE GSoC project for somebody, though :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum.benson at sun.com         OpenSolaris Desktop Team