Hi, Volker!

On 04/ 4/10 06:12 AM, Volker A. Brandt wrote:
Hello HeCSa!

I (we) sent emails to the "assigned" Oracle employee to deal with the
communities, but didn't receive an answer in more than a month, or maybe
more time.
Have you tried emailing Jimm Grisanzio, or someone from the OGB?

This sounds more like a communications problem.

No, because I understand Jim is not who can send us CD's and/or minibooks for our next Latinamerican Installation Festival (we sent, from the Venezuela, Colombia, and Argentina, for exampe, several emails about this), or who is in charge of sending us news about the position of Oracle about the UGs.
Maybe I am wrong. Am I?
Thanks, and best regards,

HeCSa

Regards -- VOlker