I can confirm, that there must be a bug in recent builds.
It is not DNS related and the client (in your case browser) does not matter.
Have the same timeouts with wget.

Try to load www.zoll.de !!

It works on all my Solaris SPARC boxes, but not at all on x86
OS2010.02_preview snv_131.

This is an existing issue.
Somebody with some time: Pls. investigate.

%mab