Try the non-interactive mode of fdisk:

fdisk -W /tmp/partitions.txt /dev/rdsk/c4t0d0p0 # Dump the disk layout
< Edit /tmp/partitions.txt, changing the 4th partition from the linux native (131) value to the Solaris2 value (191). > fdisk -F /tmp/partitions.txt /dev/rdsk/c4t0d0p0 # Apply the new layout to the disk

Naturally, all data will be lost (I mention this more to protect anyone who finds this answer later; I figure you're well aware of the fact that the given partition will lose its data).

- Keith