Tom Chen wrote:
> I installed snv137 and I need to install gcc4.3. Though searching for gcc
> package always works, installation always fails. Not only gcc4.3 but also gcc
> libraries etc are also unable to install. snv134 has no such issue. I tried
> to re-install v137 OS several times on serveral servers, but none works.

snv_137 packages are not available on pkg.opensolaris.org so you will
not be able to install new packages from there.   If you actually have
snv_137 you must be behind Sun's firewall, and should thus change your
pkg publisher from the default to an internal server like ipkg.sfbay/dev .

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersm...@oracle.com