Just incase there was any doubt, the free CrossOver PRO v8 (unsupported, so
free) for OpenSolaris/Solaris x86 works like a treat with 2009.06 and normal
applications.

Ive installed a few applications atop the 'officially supported' list, most
notably, SqlYog, and Outlook 2003 works brilliantly.

To download, register an account @ the CodeWeavers.com website.. Login, go to
"My Downloads", and then on the right hand side, select the tab 'UnSupported'.
Download the Pro version - which should theoritically work with their
officially supported list of games too, but I havnt tried any...

Jobs a good'un.

Cya!