On 06/ 5/10 07:22 AM, Attila Nagy wrote:
Hi all,

I hit some bug in libtheora.
I use recordmysolaris quite frequently, and libtheoraenc.so 1.1.2 (that's the
current version if I recall correctly) encodes the uncompressed file badly into
ogv.
I'm on sxce (125), so I popped in an earlier dvd (117) (ok: I mounted an
earlier image :)), pkgrm'ed SUNWlibtheora, and added an earlier version.
I have a b134 Osol as well, and libtheora's version is the same on that host
(1.1.2). It was easy to install the older one on sxce (since I have the iso),
but how can I do that on Osol?

*If* there's an earlier version of the package available for build 134, then you could install it by uninstalling the current package first, and then installing the new one specifying the version.

But I suspect you want to install an older version of this library from a much older build which you cannot do using the package system.

Cheers,
-Shawn