> As indicated, this has been published before.
>
> Myself, I will keep checking for the new release IF
> it happens and give it a try.  Otherwise, I've moved
> on.
>
> I can only think those who keep waiting and waiting
> for the next release are those who were put on hold
> by customer service 90 days ago.  They are still on
> hold waiting for someone on customer service to
> return and pick up.

. the reason why i started this thread was to point out oracle has not
completely forgotten about us by adding new info to this revision i.g the new
release will be based build 134,No more CDs, downloads only,etc  At first i was
bit skeptic that opensoalaris could end up with the same fate as Freespire did,
when Freespire's parent company linspire was bought out buy Xandros but I think
with this new revsion, Oracle is telling us to have patence, Opensolaris will
continue.