Hi all,

I am trying to persevere to get WOL to work on my NAS machine, initially I had
an issue where the machine would suspend but not physically resume and stays
off, this was remedied by purchasing a new power supply.

Now I am getting the machine to suspend and physically resume but I am not able
to access it via ssh or the network.

I have had lots of help from Randy Fishel to get me to where I am but now I
have come to a dead end.

These are the steps that I took to get the machine to suspend and resume.

>From root:
pfexec mdb -kw
vgatext_force_suspend/W1
cpr_debug/W0xff
acpi_rtc_wake/W0x9
and then <cntl-D>
then
/usr/bin/sys-suspend -nx

I wonder what is preventing the machine from resuming correctly?

Many thanks for all your help.