On 07/ 2/10 05:05 AM, Norm Jacobs wrote:

Assuming that you are running current bits and CUPS is your active print service, It should work. It looks like your printer is supported by the version of gutenprint that is in OpenSolaris. You should be able to use the print manager to create a queue for it.
That Print Manager is under the top panel menu System->Administration->Print Manager.

-Ghee

    -Norm