On Jul 1, 2010, at 6:19 AM, Florian Manschwetus wrote:

> http://osdldbt.sourceforge.net/
> I'd like to do some tpc-c like test with mysql in a opensolaris zone,
> for some research.
>
> But it looks to me, that building against ips mysql, would ne sun studio
> compiler, but with sun studio compiler, the configure fails.
>
> Maybe some one here, have experiences in doing such or maybe a better
> alternative.

/usr/mysql/5.0/bin/mysql_config
/usr/mysql/5.1/bin/mysql_config

and you'll see the "-L/opt/SUNWspro/lib"

Building software for use with the IPS mysql can be a real PITA in a number of
ways, not only because of the libs. My workaround for this particular problem,
as I bumped into the same issue with some other software, was to create a soft
link from /opt/SUNWspro -> /opt/sunstudio12.1  It's a bit of a kludge, but it
worked for me.

e.