Hi All,

On behalf of the Nexenta project, I'd like to announce the
availability of the Nexenta Core Platform 3.0 RC3.

You can download the latest iso image from
http://www.nexenta.org/projects/site/wiki/DownloadUnstable

The main changes over the RC2 release include:

* ON fixes backported to b134

---

Nexenta ON gate repository:
http://www.nexenta.org/projects/nexenta-gate/repository

* NCP2 stable repository (with b104 packages) is now moved to
http://apt.nexenta.org/ncp2/ hardy-unstable

* NCP3 RC2 repository (if you want to stay with RC1 bits)
http://apt.nexenta.org/ncp3r2/ hardy-unstable

Please set your sources.list accordingly.
---

Mirroring

With the NCP3 GA release imminent, we can use your help mirroring the
release directory and repository. If you would like to help mirror,
please follow the instructions below, and send me a mail offline.

http://www.nexenta.org/projects/site/wiki/Mirror
---

Unless major issues are reported, this release will become the final
NCP3 release.

Please file bug reports/RFEs at
http://www.nexenta.org/projects/site/issues

Regards