Build 134:
  1) Could anyone please explain why root has been converted to a role. I would
venture a guess that someone somewhere believes that it is more secure to run
root as a role. The whole "if root can not log directly into the box than
someone can not crack the root password. Well I agree that root should not be
allowed to login from the net but locking a root account out of console login
relies on the user account always being valid. and how much harder is it to
hack the user then move on to root, especially when the root password is the
same as the users. Having root as a role is causing me many problems and I am
wondering if others are in agreement or disagreement with this practice?
  2) I have noticed that when sound-juicer is started by a non-root user the
process runs as root and writes its files as root, WOW what a huge security
hole this is. To have a non-privileged user able to start and control an
application that writes files as root with root privilege to any filesystem!

Well least are root account is secure LOL, LOL, LOL

I am really hoping someone can tell me that I am mistaken here!