> Hello. I had a question, after reading through the
> CDDL. If I wanted to make a 'distro' or respin, (and
> this is only out of sheer curiousity), would all the
> OpenSolaris source have to be downloaded with it, or
> would it only have to be anything built or modified
> upon? I've read what it says on programs--I'm hoping
> this doesn't mean to download code for the whole OS,
> if one were to do this!
>
> Honestly wondering. :)

Hello. this may be my last or close to my last posting here since opensolaris
appears is in the process of being shutdown;now that the gate seems to be
closed. I think I'll  settled with DragonFly and nexenta/illumos.

 this may be some help:) i think this can also be done with 2009.06 and beyond.

#One of the features that shipped with OpenSolaris 2008.11 was the ability to
create your own custom distributions of the product. This is pretty powerful if
you want to deploy OpenSolaris throughout your organization tailored to your
users' needs.

http://blogs.sun.com/observatory/entry/distribution_constructor