On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 6:11 PM, Edward Martinez <mindbende...@live.com> wrote:
> It appears this is  the license Solaris 11 Express wil be under and  it's
> solaris 10 new license, an OTN lincese.
>
> http://c0t0d0s0.org/archives/6891-Licensing-Change-for-Solaris-10-and-Solaris-Cluster.html

This looks good to start with, but I leaves me wondering if certain
uses of the software that are both non-commercial but ALSO outside the
scope of the license grant (such as using Solaris to run a home
network sever or to serve as a desktop OS on an old piece of SPARC
hardware or something used for hobbyist purposes) is allowed under the
perpetual license or if such a things are now forbidded without a paid
license.

Mike