On 19/09/2010, at 7:23 AM, Alasdair Lumsden wrote:

On 18 Sep 2010, at 10:14, Dan Pitic wrote:

Who do we report OpenIndiana bugs to?

We really need a forum site like this one for Openindiana.

The OpenIndiana mailing lists are over
here -> http://openindiana.org/mailman

It would be nice to have a Mailman <-> Forum gateway like the OpenSolaris Jive one but I'm not aware of anything free/off the shelf that does it.

You could try http://groupserver.org/ as one solution that does both a mail and forum gateway - it's GPL. I've used it a couple of times with various other interest groups (developers are based in NZ), and seems to work well.

Glynn