On 09/21/10 09:12, Kishore Kumar Pusukuri wrote:
Hi,
I know how to change memory placement policies using mdb.
For example, the following is the usage to apply Round Robin policy instead of
the default First-Touch policy:
$ pfexec mdb -kw
lgrp_mem_default_policy/W 5

However, could you tell me how to do the same through a C program, please?

Thank you

I strongly recommend NOT doing this; instead, alter this behavior
on a per-program basis w/ pmadvise or /usr/lib/madv.so.1.

- Bart

--
Bart Smaalders                  Solaris Kernel Performance
bart.smaald...@oracle.com       http://blogs.sun.com/barts