Albert Lee <tr...@opensolaris.org> writes:

> Harry,
>
> I tried entering your email in the subscription form, and there was no
> problem. I guess there was a typo in the address during your previous
> attempt to subscribe. If you clicked through the confirmation message, you
> should be subscribed now.

Well thanks for the taking the time.

I did check my address several times while at the subscription
page.  But it would not be the first time I was blind to some error.

When you mention the `confirmation message' are you referring to one from
gmane or do you mean I should have gotten something from the list
itself?

If the latter then I have received nothing.

Going thru the subscription process again and you are right that my
email address is not rejected.  I should be good now

Thanks again