> Hi, what happened to the   TCP fusion tunables in
> Latest OpenSolaris? The variable I can find via mdb
> on Solaris 10, tcp_fusion_rcv_unread_min.Are these
> parameter are still available in Latest Solaris .Did
> the counter of outstanding writes without a read get
> removed.
>
> So does it it means it is same as using
> tcp_fusion_rcv_unread_min=0
>
> Or the variable is not at all using in Latest Solaris
> .Please confirm

Looks to me like it's probably not there any more.

http://src.opensolaris.org/source/search?q=&dfs=&refs=tcp_fusion_rcv_unread_min&path=&hist=&project=%2Fonnv

Further, the following blog entry seems to say that it isn't, for OpenSolaris:

http://blogs.sun.com/stw/entry/tcp_fusion_and_improved_loopback

(presumably it isn't needed any more and just does the right thing
automatically)