Hi,
We can change the scheduling class of a process (either single threaded or
multithreaded) using priocntl(1) utility. However, I would like to use
different scheduling classes for different threads (lwps) of a process on
OpenSolaris.2009.06. But there is no such an option with priocntl(1) (as far as
I have seen). It seems that the utility priocntl(1) changes the scheduling
class for the whole process (same class for all the threads of that process).

Could anyone provide me if there is a way to do this, please?

Thank you.