Sorry, I'm a little bit confused now,

so

2008.05 snv_86 ( so, all snv_XX<  than 86 are from 2008.05 ? this apply to all
snv and releases right ?)
2008.11 snv_101 ( 86<  snv<=101 )
2009.06 snv_111 (101<  snv<=111)
2010.11 snv_151 =>  Solaris 11 Express, as Ken Mays said, so 2009.06 was Oracle
Solaris 10? At least should be because what you said.

Sorry for my confusion, but I need a clear timeline of the releases and snv

Thanks