Thank you for your response. I really don't want to get into any copyright
infringement stuff this is just a hobby/enthusiast type of thing for me.
First of all I would think Oracle has enough factory installed
hardware/software matched code to produce an extremely large product base. The
live CD/rescue CD download will probably be available in a common net share at
some point in time.My interest is in what the live CD + released repo offers
locally to a machine installed second-hand,not getting into any epublic domu or
even hacking an admin dom0. This install would be on hit or miss hardware not
supported/guaranteed by Oracle. Any warning you might have would be respected