Hello Victor,

thanks a lot for your help. I'm just going to buy some new drives here to be
able to backup this pool, but anyway, what do you suggest to do with such pool
later? Complete destroy and reinstall? Or is it possible to run scrub on
read-only pool to recover it? I see this bugreport:
http://bugs.opensolaris.org/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6616286 which is
already closed so I'm wondering if this bug is still present but not loaded
into your bug db? i.e. any silent corruption bug in ZFS makes me a little bit
nervous...

Thanks!
Karel