On 12/15/10 12:55 PM, Debabrata Debroy wrote:
Hi
    I want to use X11 in a multi threaded Application .
I have attached a code that I have  written to achieve it .Basically From main
function I am calling a callback function fun() which will create a thread
add().
 From the thread  I am again creating a callback function AddCB.

My doubt is If I dont call XtAppProcessEvent from thread function add()  its
not calling the callback function AddCB.It  giving output as
After
Creating Threads
add
Add:Before Timeout
add end
add After unlock

So is it like that If we need to process some event in a thread ,that event
should be raised in the thread itself .That is my add thread cannot process any
event from the main function .

On which build?  On build 154 I see:

$ g++ test_multi.cpp -lXt -lX11
$ ./a.out