Hi

Thank you so much. This is so useful info

Can I ask what is boot server / booting from the network in this url?

ls it the original installation CD? or specific CD I need to download

My opensolaris is on top of vmware

I put the installation CD in DVD rom but it only shows the GRUB from
original opensolaris system. Won't boot from CD rom.

How can I do this step?

"Example 25.3.  Booting a System When You Have Forgotten the Root Password
Solaris 10: The following example shows how to recover when you forget
root's password by booting from the network. This example assumes that
the boot server is already available. Be sure to apply a new root
password after the system has rebooted."

Thank you again