Dmitry:

Not count that much on my humble opinion, but I think OpenSolaris
is appropriately secure. If you need a paranoid level of security,
take a look at OpenBSD. I would not compare anything with abstract
Linux, there are too many distributions of it, varying in security
level. For me, OpenSUSE is suitable for a server.

I think that Solaris has a lot of unique and useful security features
including RBAC, zones, Trusted Solaris Extensions, and much more
useful audit features than Linux provides.  I think RBAC/pfexec is a
lot more secure than using sudo or PolicyKit, for example.

There are some things that only Solaris can do.  But it depends what
you wan to do, I guess.

Brian