Hi all

It seems the physmem option in /etc/system and as given to the kernel boot is
broken. Booting a system with physmem set to something lower than its actual
size fails to give any message, and the system has its full amount of memory
available. Same applies to using kernel options (-B physmem=xxx). The latter
shows a warning in the kernel log that memory has been limited, but tools like
'top' show the full amount of memory. I fist saw this on OI148, but later
checked if the issue was reproducable in S11ex, which it was.

Vennlige hilsener / Best regards

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk