Hi, there,

Don't know if someone has the experience to install Solaris Express into a
VMWare virtual machine? My configuration looks like this:

Hardware

-          AMD AthlonT 62 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ 2.20GHz

-          1GB memory

-          250GB HDD

Software

-          Windows XP Media Center Edition (Reported as "Windows XP
Professional 5.1.2600, Service Pack 2" by VMWare.)

-          VMWare 1.0.1 build-29996

-          Solaris Express (File name sol-nv-b52-x86-dvd.iso, mounted to
VMWare console)

Problem

-          After all the configuration, went into "The system is being
initialized, please wait." and hung there.

What should I do now? I just want to try this Solaris build so don't want to
create new partition for it on my HDD.

FYI, Ubuntu Linux runs well in this mode. So may I think this is a
problem/feature of Solaris installer/kernel?

Thanks.

Calvin