> > Well, now I burned it in my MacBook, using Disk
> > Utility, and either it couldn't! I used the same CD-R (Sony).
> >
> Is the image too big for the media?

A good question...  I do remember that there are two
different opensolaris 2008.11 iso image downloads available,
with these MD5 checksums:

(From http://dlc.sun.com/osol/opensolaris/2008/11/osol-0811-hashes.txt )

    Live CD ISO images:

    (osol-0811.iso) = 23176e28d47e61777f6d246e459b795d
    (osol-0811-global.iso) = c8d8b9961b4a58ad477847573156901e

The first one contains only "primary languages" support, uses
gzip compression, and is too big for standard CD-R media !!

The second one contains support for "all languages", uses
the better lzma compression, and fits on a standard CD-R media.

When I look around at the opensolaris.com site almost all
download links seem to point to the big gzip compressed
osol-0811.iso image, and the information that this download
doesn't fit on a standard capacity CD-R / CD-RW media
cannot be found.

In case Fernando did download the osol-0811.iso media
(according to the subject that appears to be the case),
either a special 80 minute CD-R should be tried for burning,
or a DVD recordable media.

Or the osol-0811-global.iso image should be downloaded,
that one should fit on a 75 minute CD-R media.

The only thing that remains confusing is that the windows
cd recording program reported an error for block 202304;
that block is somewhere around the 44 minute mark.
I'd expect that recording doesn't start at all, or that
recording aborts near the end of the media after recording
~ 75 minutes of data.