Rick b. wrote:
> Then I started Firefox. I was amazed that the installed Firefox Version is
> 3.1. You know, 3.5 is the latest version.

3.1 was renamed to 3.5 during it's beta releases, but after the June release
of the 2009.06 CD, so 3.1beta was the latest available when that CD image was
made.   3.5.x is available in the /support repo if you pay for support, or
in the current /dev repo & 2010.03 pre-release CD's for free.  (I think either
3.5.3 or 3.5.4 in current builds, I don't remember exactly.)

        -Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com