Stewart, thanks for replying;

Actually I was looking for a way to 'view' or list BE's (boot environment).
I'm not familiar with these at all, as I'm really new to OSOL, but, I
have indeed noticed that updating / upgrading ends up in a 'new' BE.
When I do a reboot I usually don't sit next to it to view what's
happening, and this means that maybe yes, maybe no I may be booting the
older OR the newer BE?

So in short, how do I list BE's, and how do I know which BE I 'm in?

Thanks a lot!

Erwin