I need to get X working off a zone in OpenSolaris build 134. I am stuck as to
what packages to install. On the face of it, there are two that look useful -
X-incorporation and gnome-incorporation but attempting to install these does
nothing - just a "no updates necessary for this image" message. I guess I'm not
understanding what an incorporation actually is. ;-) Can anyone tell me what
packages I need to get a working X setup in a zone? What I would like to do is
do it the "recommended" way - i.e. tunnel X through an SSH tunnel to the
outside world, with the X server running outwith the zone and the apps running
in the zone.

Thanks

Andrew.