This is a new build, using 134. I enabled remote desktop, setting the option to
require a password. I went to a different PC and attempted to connect with a
vncviewer. The client connects, but nothing further. No VNC window opens. I
went back to the server and saw that it was waiting for me to click to always
allow vino to access the keyring. Went back to the client, and now it's doing
the same thing. Connects, but nothing opens. This time though, nothing is
waiting for me on the server side.

I now only have ssh command line access as I'm trying to save myself a long
trip back over to get physically in front of the box.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to run a command to take the remote desktop back
to disabled, and then run another command to enable it, this time without
passwords. Is this possible from a command line only?

Thanks