Hi there,

i have been installing loads of new linux distros on my Dell m65 laptop which
all were allright but not great, especially the fonts and network
configuration.

Now I am running opensolaris SXDE_nv73 and must admit that it is GREAT. the
default look is great, the fonts are awesome ..... and consistent. Staroffice
is A+ and the automagic network never failed me once ...... so it seems like a
keeper.

BUT! i use this laptop for my work, i have installed CITRIX and compiled
TSCLIENT so i am nearly there .... but in order to make the switch i also need
to connect to the office through PPTP VPN. Is there a way to make this work on
opesolaris x86 yet?

i hope you can help. thanks.
stefan

PS! my laptop is 64bits and i remember seeing a x64 thing mentioned somewhere,
but is opensolaris 32 bit or 64 bit?