Hey everyone, I need some help with a finish script on a jumpstart server that
I can't seem to get working. Basically I need the script to:

1. Set the root passwords to password for all the clients
2. Copy the /etc/hosts file from the configuration server to the clients
3. Configure DNS (copy the appropriate files) from the configuration server to
the clients. (/etc/resolve.conf, /etc/nsswitch.conf)

Of course my real password won't be password but let's just use that for an
example for now. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have been having a
heck of a time with this. Thanks.!