I have been running SXDE 9/07 on a fileserver for a couple of months and today
I tried to upgrade to SXDE 1/08. However, after keyboard configuration the
graphical installer fails, claiming the X-display cannot be initialised, and
suggest
use of the text-installer. I could probably use this instead but my I´m
hesitating as I had no problems using the graphical installer on SXDE 9/07
(mainboard with intel G33 chipset with integrated graphics)
Anybody else who has experienced similar problems? Any risk that something
else will break if I use the text installer to upgrade?

  /Per