I am sure that I am missing something obvious but I am quite frustrated with
trying to get OpenSolaris working.  Some of the most basic items seem very
complicated.

Specifically: Upgrading to Firefox 3.0

My firefox version is 2.0.0.14 (Mozilla 5.0).
To upgrade I downloaded this:
http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/3.0/contrib/solaris_pkgadd/firefox-3.0.en-US.opensolaris-i386-pkg.bz2
I then unzipped it and per the readme file installed using the following command
# pkgadd -d ./firefox-3.0.en-US.opensolaris-i386-pkg
I got all the installing messages with no errors and saying it installed
everything to /opt/sfw/lib/firefox and /opt/sfw/bin/firefox
However when I click on firefox it still launches the old version.

What am I missing?  Do I need to uninstall the old version first?  If so, how
do I do that?

Thanks