I accidentally ran 'zpool create -f' on the wrong drive. The previously zfs
formatted and populated drive now appears blank. The operation was too quick to
have formatted the drive so it must just be the indexes/TOC that are lost.

I have not touched the newly created filesystem at all and the drive is
currently unmounted so I am very confident my files are intact. Some of the
files are ufsdumps and should be big enough to find / distinguish from others,
these would be very useful to retrieve. This was very important data, can
somebody please help me recover it, any tools available for this yet?