I still say try replacing the RAM and then booting it up again. Or if you have
a lot of RAM in there, try taking out all of the sticks except that one and
boot just from that stick of RAM (if that one stick has a gigabyte on it, you
should be fine).

Usually when an OpenSolaris machine is crashing all the time on me like this, I
just take out some of the sticks of RAM and everything works fine once I find
out which stick is the bad stick and which sticks are the good sticks.

Sounds strange, I know, but this is a 100% true story.

You have to use a process of elimination (booting up with only one stick of RAM
at a time) to find out which sticks of RAM are bad and which are good (i.e. if
it doesn't crash when I have this stick of RAM in this position, then this
stick is good, if it crashes with just this other stick by itself in then that
stick is bad).