OpenSolaris community members join all together,
      I bought a laptop ([b]Olidata Tehom 7900[/b]) and I wanted to install a
Unix OS (for work and for study), but I have some problems.

I installed[i] openSolaris[/i] 2008.11, and during the installation there was
no problem, but now when I shut down [i]openSolaris[/i] (graphics turn off:
System -> shutdown) it blocked (it hangs with a screen striped black and
white). I must hold the shutdown key to force the turn off of my laptop.

Please help me.
Thanks.

To try to give you all the information needed to help me, my notebook is fitted
with a processor Intel Core 2 Duo T5550 CPU at 1.83 GHz per core. The video
card is a Sis Mirage 3 Graphics.
Any other information found on the website of Olidata, at:

http://www.olidata.com/Prodotti_Vendita/Prodotti/Configurazioni/Scheda_conf.asp?conf=SpecTecAdv_Tehom7900