Sorry to jump in late.

The instructions for removing the WinXP partition given above seem to be
correct, but they won't do you much good, since ZFS won't automatically detect
the free space. Furthermore, I don't believe that you can even manually make
ZFS use the extra space, if you increase the size of the partition OS is
installed in. Finally, you can't add a second OS partition, since there can be
only one ZFS partition on a given hard drive.

If you want to use all of your hard drive for OS, you will have to reinstall.
(I have gone through this process myself, wiping out Fedora Linux from my hard
drive, when I initially had a dual-boot setup.) Of course, copy any data you
have to another disk first.