Remove pkgrm any third party driver and try rge drvier that comes with Solaris
or OpenSolaris. This might help from bugid 6717107, it worked for me.

Add
  set ip:dohwcksum = 0
to /etc/system.

Or run this command as root:
echo 'ip`dohwcksum/w 0' | mdb -kw

Also you need to ether run to get your Vender_id and Device ID,
/usr/X11/bin/scancpi or run prtconf -Dpv ( look for compatible section stanza ).

This is my built in Ethernet card reported by /usr/X11/bin/scanpci
pci bus 0x0002 cardnum 0x00 function 0x00: vendor 0x10ec device 0x8168
 Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168B PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet
controller

add_drv -a -i '"pciVender_id,Device_id"' rge

or add this to the  /etc/driver_aliases

vi  /etc/driver_aliases
rge "pciVender_id,Device_id"

then
sys-unconfig

The system will reboot and ask for standard factory questions about root pw and
network
as a FYI there is a bug in sys-config in that you need to fill in your dns
server ip and name for the name service wher as in the GUI install or text
ttinstall it does not.

Also fill out a bug id for adding support for your venderid and device id and
include the steps to duplicate.