The problem is I cant connect to lan, this package im trying to install is for
the wireless using ndis.
Yes, that's quite a pickle. Fortunately, most networking drivers use the old file based packaging format (as you've already installed).

/Brian

jj wrote:
Thanks I already installed the first one.

Yes, .p5i files support the new "1 click install"
feature. The package can be installed directly from a web page: Here's
SUNWflexlex:

http://pkg.opensolaris.org/release/en/search.shtml?tok
en=SUNWFlexLex&action=Search

The problem is I cant connect to lan, this package im trying to install is for
the wireless using ndis.

However, it should already be installed on your
system. From the terminal run:

pkg info -r SUNWflexlex

I will try this thanks.

/Brian

Paul Floyd wrote:
Hi

For the first one

bzcat SUNWonbld-20070604.i386.tar.bz2 | tar xvf -

I'm not familiar with .p5i files. I think that they
are used by the OpenSolaris pkg system, but I've only
ever used that to install over the net, not by
downloading files.
Paul
--
W. Brian Leonard