> However, running Device Driver Utility, I found that the driver for
> the sound card [b]is[/b] missing. I have a Intel Corporation 82801AA
> AC´97 Audio Controller.

You should try updating whole system ("pfexec pkg image-update" in
the terminal; probably you can do that with the gui tools as well).

It will take a while, and as a result create a new boot environment,
probably called "opensolaris-1". It will contain the updated packages,
and you'll need a reboot: you will be able to choose the new environment
in boot menu.

You'll have an environment called "Opensolaris 2009.06" as well - it's
exactly the system you're running now, so you'll always be able to
rollback, if something went wrong.

And, the reason for updating is that the Boomer sound system, which
appeared in some update, should support that card out of the box.

OR

you can just install opensound for solaris from
http://www.opensound.com/download.cgi and live without updating for now,
as there will be ugly problems with the boomer.

Can't help much with vgatext driver, though. Probably something relevant
is written in /var/log/Xorg.0.log.

Einar.